The Annual CAS Shindig
Saturday, June 9th - 12 till 5pm
Our annual Shindig is a free community event that is enjoyed by folks of all ages. Hay rides, cooking demos, great vegan food, face painting, live music by Out Kind, a silent auction priced for every budget & more! Bring the whole family for a fun-filled day at the Sanctuary with plenty of time for cozy moments with our critter friends.
Live in NYC? Catch the CAS bus up to the Sanctuary for the day! Sign up here.
Folks interested in volunteering at the Shindig can email our Program Director for an application: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
Silent Auction Items SNEAK PEAK:
1. New York Doo Wop Extravaganza Saturday 7/14 7:00pm Bethel Woods premium tickets Row B Seats 5&6
2. Four passes to Rhinebeck’s Upstate Film movie theater
3. Dinner for two at Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz
4. Gardener’s Basket
5. The Underfoot CAS Family Waiting for Dinner 11 x 14 oil by Pascale Martel
6. Cooking Class for 4 in NYC with The Nourishing Vegan
7. Child’s Art Basket
8. Wine Basket
9. Bid on having your name become a character in a well-known author’s next book. Participating authors: J Courtney Sullivan, Randy Susan Meyers, MJ Rose, Margot Livesey
10. Eco-Chic Urthbag handbags
11. $50 Brunch Gift Certificate for Bread Alone: Woodstock, Rhinebeck & Boiceville locations