Love farm animals?
Animal Care team members at Catskill Animal Sanctuary provide all the fundamental care required to ensure the physical and emotional health of our animals. This position is fast-paced and physically demanding.
Daily duties include:
- Cleaning stalls, barns, enclosures and bird coops
- Feeding and watering of animals
- Administering medications
- Participating in animal enrichment activities
- Monitoring animal’s health
- Three Years’ Experience working with farm animals and/or horses preferred
- Good Observation skills
- Ability to comfortably handle constant change
- Desire to learn and grow with the organization
- Positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift 50 – 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays.
Please have a thorough understanding of Catskill Animal Sanctuary’s mission. See our website www.casanctuary.org
Starting salary $18-19/hour. Benefits include paid vacations, healthcare coverage, and the opportunity to join a friendly staff working together to end animal suffering, all in a beautiful, serene setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
To Apply: Complete the form below or email cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Catskill Animal Sanctuary is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socioeconomic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.