There’s always something amazing happening at Catskill Animal Sanctuary!
Come on over and you can:
- Take a tour and visit our rescued farm animal residents
- Celebrate the seasons with signature Sanctuary parties
- Learn how to make delicious vegan food in our Compassionate Cuisine classes
- Hear Founder Kathy Stevens speak at local venues and NYC locations
- Discuss the latest animal rights news at a Catskill Conversation
- This event has passed.
Camp Kindness Session 3 (ages 8-11)
July 22 @ 9:00 am –July 26 @ 3:00 pm
July 22-26, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily; aftercare available until 5:00 p.m.
Spend a week with animals! You'll make and enjoy delicious food, learn about the animals, help out with animal care, find out how to be a super hero for animals, and more – including making new friends of the human and non-human variety.
We have scholarships, an early registration discount, a sibling discount, and a special bonus for you if you refer a friend! Click here for information and to register.