There’s always something amazing happening at Catskill Animal Sanctuary!
Come on over and you can:
- Take a tour and visit our rescued farm animal residents
- Celebrate the seasons with signature Sanctuary parties
- Learn how to make delicious vegan food in our Compassionate Cuisine classes
- Hear Founder Kathy Stevens speak at local venues and NYC locations
- Discuss the latest animal rights news at a Catskill Conversation
- This event has passed.
Vegan Cheese from Scratch: Vegan Cooking Demonstrations with Chef Sara
May 26 @ 12:30 pm –May 27 @ 4:30 pm
Looking for easy, delicious vegan recipes you’ll love to eat and be excited to make again and again? Chef Sara is here to help! Join her in Peabody’s Place following your weekend tour for a fun, relaxed cooking demonstration featuring recipes from the Sanctuary’s new cookbook, Compassionate Cuisine: 125 Plant-Based Recipes from our Vegan Kitchen. Following the demos, you’ll get to try samples of the dishes prepared, and Sara will be available to answer all your burning questions. Recipes for the featured dishes will be provided, and copies of the cookbook will be available to purchase.
This weekend's recipe selection will include:
- Southern-Style Cheese Ball Bites
- Tofu Feta and Watermelon Skewers
- Stovetop Mac ‘n Cheese