Pick Your Tour Type: Available Weekends May through November
Take a tour and fall in love at Catskill Animal Sanctuary.
Our Regular Tour: A 90-minute guided tour of the Sanctuary.
Buy Regular Tour (90 min) Tickets
Our Family Focused Tours: A 60-minute tour designed for maximum engagement of young children.
Buy Family Tour (60 min) Tickets
Were you looking to book a weekday member tour? Check out the Private Tours page to request a date!
Our website has been running slowly. When booking tickets, please click each button once and give the website some time to respond. We appreciate your patience as we work to fix this.
Family Focused Tours (60min)
We can’t wait for you to visit!
- Adults who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks. We will not ask for proof, but we ask you to respect the health and safety of others during your visit.
- Based on the above CDC Recommendations we ask all non-vaccinated individuals to please continue to wear a mask for the safety of themselves and others on our tours.
- If you have purchased a kid’s ticket (ages 3 and 12) those children will be required to wear a mask as the CDC/NYS recommendation does not yet cover this group because they cannot be “fully vaccinated.”
- Children under 3 are welcome to return for tours, and are not required to wear masks.
- Our Tour Staff will be wearing masks as they interact with a wide variety of guests and prefer to continue to wear masks at this time.
- Please respect our decision for limited occupancy and continued mask wearing in our small, indoor Welcome Hut and inside the restrooms.
- All visitors must agree to abide by any additional safety guidelines shared by Sanctuary staff
- All visitors must agree to this statement: I understand that due to the highly contagious nature of this virus that even with safety measures in place I may be potentially at risk because I am around other people. I waive Catskill Animal Sanctuary of any responsibility if I contract COVID-19 from this or any visit.
All Sanctuary tours are held rain or shine. However, in extreme weather, we may need to make adjustments to the start time and/or duration of your tour. If we cancel your tour due to weather, a full refund will be issued.
Unfortunately, as a small nonprofit organization, we are unable to issue ticket refunds if you are unable to attend.